Mud Drags & Mud Bogging
Buckin Wild is proud to offer Mud Drags and Mud Bogging!
- Early registration includes two festival tickets and a camping spot!
- Discounts available for military, students, and children under 12. Children under 4 get in free!
- Classes available
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Mud Bogg & Drag at 10 AM in area short walk across Route 66.
Sunday, April 17, 2016
Mud Bogg/Drags/Bounty Hole at 10 AM in area short walk across Route 66
- Early registration essential for smooth muddy operation!
- Price is $75.00, plus tax. This gets you: TWO Festival Tickets and a Camping Spot.
- You may purchase additional tickets for your family and crew members at 50% off regular ticket price!
- Adults $100-your discount price is $50.
- Military or Student $75 –your discount price is $37.50
- Child (Age 4-12, younger free) Reg $50–your discount price is $25.
- To qualify for the discounts: All discounted ticket holders must be your family or crew members and stay in your camping area unless they are commuting. Students and Military must present ID upon redemption of ticket.
- To register, you can mail a check for $81, tax included, payable to Buckin’ Wild Music Fest to P.O. Box 38, Sayre, OK 73662. Include your name, address, phone # and Email.
- To pay by credit card, call 580-799-5973. We can process payment over the phone OR send Email email@example.com requesting a call back for registration.
Mud Competitors Info & Entry Fees
- Rodney Wilson (owner of Wilson’s Dirt Park, Weatherford, OK) is the Mud Fest Team Leader.
- Mud Bogg, Mud Drag (Side by Side) and the Bounty Hole are all 200 feet in length.
- Mud Bogg and Bounty Hole are both in a natural Creek Bed Path customized for competition by Mike Odom.
- Classes (TBD) registration at check-in with competing vehicle .
- Drivers Meeting Saturday, April 16, 8:30 AM.
- Registration Closes Saturday at 9:30 AM.
- Signed waiver at check-in will be required.
- Upon full capacity, registration will close without notice. Racing 10 AM –4 PM.
- This is a DOUBLE elimination Mud Drag and Mud Bogg competition (classes to be determined) with a Bounty Hole.
- Your wristbands will be issued at check-in. Your wristband allows you to enjoy all Buckin’ Wild Music Fest activities.
- Entry Feee for Mud Drag is $25 per competing vehicle. Both Drag and Bogging are double elimination race and 100% Payback for competitive classes.
- Entry fee for Bogg Competition is $25 per competing vehicle.
- Bounty Hole is Sunday, April 17. $25 per attempt there will be added money and it is 100% payout for Bogg winner based on time and distance. Added money will only be given to Bogger that conquers Bounty Hole. More than one conquerer fastest time awarded added money.
- ALL races will start with light (not tree) and stopwatch for time. Video used for take off and finish disputes.
**If needed, we will finish Mud Drag and Bogg competition April 17 before Bounty Hole competition begins.**
Mud Competitors Camping
- Gates open any time after 2 PM Thursday April 14, and after 8 AM Friday, April 15.
- Your camping is on the South side of Route 66 (This area is ONLY for competitive racers and their families, and crew. ALL OTHERS on North side of Route 66 on the Lost Creek Ranch Property.
- After your camp is set up, only registered racing vehicles may drive on property unless you are leaving.
- ATV’s may only be driven in pitts assisting racer.
- Porta-johns, portable showers, food vendors, and Coors available in all camping areas.
**ONLY A SUGGESTION: Upon Registering please send a picture (via text or e-mail) of your mud vehicle with permission to put on our website and/or Facebook page. This is going to be a #BuckinGoodTime**
- Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 1 PM Inside Lost Creek Arena
- Clay Taylor is the Bull Riding Team Leader.
- Are you a Bull Riding Fan? If so watch invited riders as they take on PBR Circuit Bulls!