Buckin Wild Music Fest Rules
- Please read all rules to have the best Buckin Wild time!
- Each camper must wear their GA festival wristband at all times
- We want everyone to have fun. Be neighborly and respectful to others.
- Each camper MUST HAVE a 2 or 3 Day General Admission Ticket regardless of section with exception to racers.
- Each camper must wear their GA festival wristband at all times.
- Simple rule, you’ve heard it before: PLEASE Leave your campsite the way you found it.
- Put all trash in designated dispensers. Please have all trash bagged, stacked and ready for pick up on the edge of the service road when you leave. Don’t point fingers at each other, just step in and help clean up.
- We know it’s a music festival, but loud music, excessive partying and anything that disturbs your neighbors or other campers will not be tolerated. Nobody’s expecting total quiet at a music fest like BWMF, but respect your neighbors and all other campers and festival guests.
- Security officers have the authority to ask any person or groups of people who are abusing their BWMF privileges to leave the festival without a refund. All state and local laws will be enforced by law enforcement personnel. Remember, this is YOUR festival. You do your part, we’ll do ours.
- By attending any event associated with Buckin Wild Music Fest, you are implicitly agreeing that we may use any images taken of you by our photographers/videographers for promotional purposes, and your image may be used on the Buckin Wild Music Fest website, videos, social media and printed materials.
Getting In & Out Of the Campgrounds
- Plan ahead so you won’t need to leave during the festival. But if you must, please wait until all traffic is in and processed. You’ll be going against the grain before Friday night, and that really slows things down for err’body. They’ll be givin’ you funny looks, that’s for sure. And to get back in, you’ll have to get back in line – through the gates, then the chutes and so on.
- Everyone in the exiting vehicle must have their ticket scanned out by BWMF staff, and each ticket must be scanned back in when y’all come back. If you leave and don’t have your ticket scanned out, you will not be allowed back in, and sadly, your BWMF adventure is over. Sorry about that. For Safety and Liability reasons we must.
Parking & Vehicles
- Only one vehicle/meaning ONE steering column/allowed per campsite (Additional parking is available in every camping area).
- Your ONE vehicle must be parked INSIDE your camping space OR designated parking area. If you park it anywhere outside your camping space like along the campsite walking paths or on the side roads, it changes from your trusty steed of transport into nothin but a safety hazard. Remember to park where your vehicles won’t block access for emergency vehicles. If you do, and you’re not in it when we find it, your vehicle will be subjected to the “Tow-of-Shame”–at your expense. Sorry. Safety first!
- Once you park your vehicle at your campsite, it’s gotta stay put for the entire time of the festival. Sleep in it, rope from it, whatever, but don’t move it unless you have to. If you have to move it, be really sharp and stay aware of your surroundings, especially at night – people will be walkin around everywhere and camping gear will be all over the place.
- If you’re camping unit is 35′ or larger, it’s considered oversized and you need to let us know asap (email@example.com or 580-799-5973) so we can reserve the proper space for your big rig. We’re trying to keep you from having to wait any longer than you have to when you get here.
- If you have a motorized RV, it counts as your sleeping unit AND your motorized vehicle. (Remember: No more than one steering wheel per site).
- Motorcycles are considered to be vehicles at BWMF. If you ride a motorcycle as your primary vehicle, it has to be parked and not moved just like everyone else’s vehicles. Also, motorcycles must have the right kind of legal tag.
- NO weapons or ammunition of any kind open or concealed, even if you have a permit.
- NO ATVs, golf carts, bicycles, scooters, drones, etc.
- NO GLASS bottles or containers, not even a pickle jar.
- NO Fireworks and explosives.
- NO illegal substances.
- NO smoking in concert area or arena.
- NO Bicycles, scooters, off-road vehicles or personal motorized vehicles (including but not limited to golf carts, dirt bikes, motor scooters, helicopters, drones, air-boats…)
- NO Professional photography equipment or cameras with detachable lenses longer than two (2) inches (point-and-shoots without additional lenses are okay).
- NO PETS (meaning any critter that eats and poos, no matter how small).
- NO glow sticks.
- NO box trucks or trailers (camping trailers are okay, but are considered RVs).
- NO candles.
- NO gasoline/diesel (unless you have a generator) and must be in DOT legal container.
- NO laser pens or similar focused-light devices.
- NO outside food, beverages, or alcohol are permitted in the concert area, arena, or in parking lots. Outside food and beverages (minus any GLASS bottles or containers) are permitted only in the camping sections.
**Buckin’ Wild Music Fest is a privately owned company. We don’t discriminate, but we reserve the right to refuse service or admittance to anybody whose behavior, in our estimation, is malicious, inappropriate and or abusive toward BWMF staff and toward any of your fellow festival goers. Don’t let the actions of others dictate your behavior. Take the high road and be neighborly.**