Definitely Bring It!
Buckin Wild Packing Suggestions
- Be prepared for rain or shine!
- Not sure if you can or should bring it? Contact us and we’ll let you know!
- Camping gear (tent, tarp, lawn chair, sleeping bags, soft mat, blankets, towels, etc.)
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Extra shoes or boots
- Bug spray
- Hat for shade
- Trash Bags
- Extra toilet paper (never a bad idea)
- Flashlights and Lanterns plus extra batteries
- Flags or balloons to personalize your campsite (you staked it, you claim it!)
- Extra set of keys to keep with you at all times (avoid keeping keys in your vehicle)
- Rain gear (anything is possible…)
Nice to Have
- Small luggage lock for your tent (leave your valuables at home, no use for “Shiners” at BWMF – if you must, keep them locked out of view in your vehicle)
- Vehicle key code (if you lose your key, it’ll be easier for a locksmith to duplicate it)
- Smokers, bring ashtrays! Every butt you throw on the ground is trash that needs to be picked up
(don’t leave a butt…behind.)
- Extra blanket for seating
- Portable radio
- Earplugs (for sleeping better or when the music is really cranking)
- Soft roll-out mat for sleeping on the ground if you choose rustic.